- Long-term investment returns – are we all being too complacent?
- Financial promotions – a case study in how not to delegate
- Update on the STAR Share Screening methods
- News from the South-West – Victoria plc and ThinkSmart
- Changing auditors’ responsibility for detecting fraud
- Think tanks: the quest for truth
- Savers Take Control update: making sure people understand the truth about expenses
- Update on London and South East
- Extreme weather climate investment risk
The Private Investor
A selection of recent editions of UKSA's member magazine The Private Investor may be viewed here. Members may download the latest editions in the Members Area.
The Private Investor Issue 208
The Private Investor Issue 207
- The Fear Factor might damage our investments
- Savers Take Control update
- Latest twist in the Unilever saga
- Michelmersh Brick Holdings plc
- Introducing Anastasia Ouzouni
- Another cautionary tale
- How did the investment industry get so rich?
- Ethical investing and the plastics pollution plague
- The Wirecard debacle
- The hierarchy of lifetime financial needs
The Private Investor Issue 204
- Time to engage the voice of the individual in a national debate
- Calling all UKSA members who hold shares in Sirius Minerals
- Board changes at UKSA – your opportunity to make a difference
- Meeting with Sir Ewan Brown
- Ethical or sustainable investment funds engagement
- Inheritance tax – More ideas!
- Changing the world of savings and investment
- Introducing Anthony Fitzsimmons and Colm Fagan
- Corporate culture and the share price