The following are the terms and conditions that apply to use of this web site.
- This web site and the associated intellectual property is owned and maintained by the United Kingdom Shareholders' Association Limited (UKSA ®) which is a company limited by guarantee (registered in England as company number 04541415). The company is owned by individual subscribing members and is funded primarily by membership fees and donations by individuals.
- All material on this web site is copyright of the United Kingdom Shareholders' Association Ltd unless otherwise indicated. All rights are reserved and any material on this web site must not be reproduced in any form or incorporated into other work without the written permission of UKSA and/or of any other copyright owner. All requests for rights to use any of the material should be submitted to UKSA via email using the main address given on the "Contact" page. Permission is however granted for use of any material on this web site that is owned by UKSA for any non-commercial purpose including educational or news reporting purposes so long as an acknowledgement of such source which mentions “UKSA” or the “United Kingdom Shareholders Association” is given.
- “UKSA” is a registered trade mark and “United Kingdom Shareholders Association” is a trade mark of the United Kingdom Shareholders' Association Ltd.
- Any information provided on this web site is accurate and up to date so far as UKSA is aware, but no warranty is given as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information provided. Any errors herein should be referred to UKSA for correction. The information, services and data published on this web site are intended for general information only and should not be construed as advice under the Financial Services Acts.
- UKSA is not authorised to give investment advice, and is not regulated by any Regulatory Authority, and nor does it seek to give such advice. Any actions you may take as a result of any information or advice contained on this web site should be verified with third parties such as legal or other professional advisors and is used solely at your own risk.
- This site may contain links to other third party web sites. UKSA is not responsible for the operations of these web sites, and provides no warranty as to the information provided therein.
- You accept that UKSA shall not be liable in any event for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising from use of this web site.
- The registered office of the company is:
CHISLEHURST BUSINESS CENTRE
1 BROMLEY LANE