We are a not-for-profit membership organisation led solely by volunteers.
- believe that investors have responsibilities to society as well as rights
- also want to help all investors and savers, whether they are UKSA members or not, and to be a trusted source of truths that the financial sector will not willingly publicise
- enjoy the process of investing, especially in individual companies.
To achieve this, we:
- are resolutely independent of the financial and corporate sectors, which we believe makes us quite distinct
- are constituted as a company limited by guarantee, answerable only to our full members, each of whom has a vote at our annual meeting.
We offer both free and subscription memberships.